Dress Like The Man
You Want to Be
Learn Style Fundamentals Any Man Can Benefit from...in Just 12 Days
Like it or not, people do judge books by their covers.
Men who dress well and know how to carry themselves earn more money...not to mention get more attention from women.
I know, it’s not fair...But it’s reality.
The fact is, if you’re not projecting confidence with your appearance, you could be missing out on big life opportunities.
Some Men Never Learn to Dress Better
Because They Confuse “Style” With “Fashion"
Deep down, you know that dressing better could make you happier and more successful. But maybe the idea of “learning about fashion” has never seemed interesting.
I get it.
I’m not interested in “fashion” either. I couldn’t care less about “The Fall Collection” or who’s wearing what brand on the runway.
You see, “fashion” is ever-changing and all about what’s hot now.
Style, on the other hand, is about timeless, fundamental principles.
Learn the Core Building Blocks of Men’s Style...
Then Put Them to Work Going Forward
I’ve always cleaned up pretty well, but I’ll be honest with you. I’ve never been a ‘clothes for clothes-sake guy.” I'm not into clothing brands.
But I do believe understanding the classic principles of men's style can make all the difference to looking your best.
You don't need to keep up with trends or memorize useless fashion trivia.
Instead, you can learn the fundamental guidelines of men’s style and use them to continually improve and refine the way you dress.
The Distilled Man STYLE MODULE
Part of the Gentlemen: Look Good, Live Well series
A Step-by-Step Video Course that Teaches You the Fundamentals of Men's Style
- Learn fundamental tips on how to dress your best at work and in casual situations
- Discover the essential pieces of clothing you should have in your wardrobe
- Understand exactly what to look for in a quality suit
- Develop your understanding of coordinating different patterns and layering clothing
- Fundamentally change how you buy clothes to get the best value from online and in-person shopping
- Discover how to build an efficient, versatile wardrobe that actually saves you money in the long-run
- Learn how to dress to maximize your specific body type and complexion
My Approach to Learning About Men’s Style
Hi, my name is Kyle Ingham, and I run a website called The Distilled Man, which features articles and videos on essential "gentlemanly" skills every man should know.
I’m the author of an ebook called 48-Hour Gentleman: Your One-Weekend Plan to More Confidence, Poise, and Manly Know-How. I’m also a regular contributor to men's lifestyle blogs and podcasts.
Being a well-rounded gentleman involves many skills, but dressing well is one area that I feel is particularly important to master. And I bring a unique viewpoint to style: I’m not a “style for style’s sake” kind of guy.
As I developed this course, I asked myself: how would I explain the guidelines of dressing better for men who didn’t normally pay much attention to style? Because that’s how I was when I first learned to dress better. Learning fundamental guidelines (rather than memorizing details) is a far better way to create sustainable change in your life. And that's exactly what we cover in the course.
A Peek Inside the Style Course
Day 1: Taking Stock: Let’s Talk About You
- How a little self-awareness of your lifestyle, your job and your goals can make all the difference to dressing your best
Day 2: Wardrobe Assessment and Purge
- Why your current clothes might be holding you back
- What questions to ask yourself when evaluating what to keep, toss, or alter
- The best ways to get rid of unwanted clothing
- Easy tips for managing your wardrobe so it never becomes unwieldy again
Day 3: Fundamentals of Style
- The difference between fashion and style
- 3 things that influence a man’s personal style
- The ONE THING that matters most in dressing well
Day 4: Wardrobe Architecture
- The mistake most men when buying clothes
- How to see the “big picture” of your wardrobe
- A checklist of the essential items you need in your closet
Day 5: Classic Essentials
- An overview of classic men’s style essentials like the suit, sportcoat and blazer
- How a suit should fit and how to recognize a quality suit
- How a dress shirt should fit and how to recognize a quality shirt
Day 6: The Secret Weapon: Your Tailor
- Why a tailor can be that magical “X-factor” for your clothes
- Tips on finding a tailor and common alterations you can get
Day 7: Exploring “Custom”
- A brief introduction to the range of options from off the rack to “custom,” to “bespoke”
- The hybrid approach that allows you to get nearly-custom clothes at a fraction of the price you’d pay for custom
Day 8: Taking Casual Up a Notch
- Why dressing better doesn’t always mean dressing up
- The common mistakes most men make that ruin their casual outfits
- Tips on how to dress well while still being casual
Day 9: Coordinating & Accessorizing
- Learning to properly layer and accessorize
- The easy way to tell what colors, patterns or textures you can mix together
- A rundown of the classic accessories a man can use to complement his outfit
- The 4 essential tie knots you need to know and how to tie them, plus how to fold and wear a pocket square
Day 10: Different Strokes, Different Folks
- A simple formula for matching clothes to your complexion
- What to do and what to avoid to make the most of your unique body type
Day 11: Exploring Your Personal Style
- Starting to think about your own personal style
- Tricks you can use to break out of your comfort zone and explore different looks
Day 12: Shopping Mastery
- Tips on how to shop less, save money, and be more efficient buying clothes
- The fundamental differences between online shipping and brick-and-mortar stores, and how you can use each to your advantage
Feedback on the "Gentlemen: Look Good, Live Well" Series:
"I thoroughly enjoyed the Gentlemen Look Good Live Well Style Module from The Distilled Man. The course is packed full of useful and directly applicable insights and ideas to improve one's style. Even after going through it a fourth or fifth time I find details I had not picked up the first time. In my opinion it is worth every dollar I spent for it."
–Olivier Wacker | Zurich, Switzerland
"Kyle has brought together several well known experts and offers a gold mine of information on style, cooking, and cocktails that every man can benefit from!"
–Mark Kitchin | Washington, DC
"Gentlemen Look Good Live Well" is a great way to teach yourself skills of the modern man. I've been using this course for over two months now and I have been able to implement many of the tips into my everyday life. As a result of taking the course, I have been able to arm myself with many traits that give me confidence and an edge in social and private settings. From style to mixology, I've learned countless skills of becoming a modern man. I highly recommend this course to anyone that is looking to up their game in becoming the modern man.
–Adam Jessup | Castro Valley, California
Sign up for The Distilled Man Style Course, and You'll Get Everything Below:
100% Money-Back Guarantee
This is a completely no-risk, no-regret purchase. If you're not satisfied with the course for any reason, I've got a 60-day money-back guarantee. That means you can test drive ALL the content for up to 2 months. During that time if you don't see real improvements in your life from using the course, shoot me an email and I'll give you a full refund.
Lingering questions? Give me a call at 415-286-5988 or email me at kyle (at) the distilled man dot com.